"What you see is what you get"
The quality of a 3d model depends absolutely from the technical data it based on. To recognize and eliminate potential sources of error already before building the prototype our experienced staff controlled and optimized all relevant data concerning the intended technology. The creation of 3d data based on 2d-data includes our service as well as checking and converting data into the needed data type.
Actually we handle the following data types:
- STEP (*.stp / *.step)
- STL (*.stl)
- ACIS Dateien (*.sat)
- IGES Dateien (*.igs / *.iges)
- Pro/ENGINEER Dateien (*.prt / *.asm)
- DXF Dateien (*.dxf)
- SolidWorks Dateien (*.sldprt / *.sldasm)
- Parasolid (*.x_t)
- Rhino (*.3dm)
- 3DS Dateien (*.3ds / *.prj)
- OBJ Dateien (*.obj)
- SketchUp Dateien (*.skp)
- VRML Dateien (*.wrl / *.vrml)